1. What is the process I should follow, in order to receive the access codes and the OTP device in order to use GENIKI e-Banking?
With only one visit at any GENIKI Bank Branch you will receive the access codes and the OTP device. You will be immediately able to use the Service.
2. I try to login to GENIKI e-Banking but although I type the correct user ID and password, the following message is appears: Wrong type of user. Please try with the right type of user.
This message means that a retail customer tries to login to the corporate e-Banking site or vice versa. If you are a retail customer please verify that you try to make login through the option of "Retail e-Banking" while if you are a corporate user, login through the option of "Corporate e-Banking".
3. After three failed attempts to login, I blocked my access. What can I do?
GENIKI e-Banking for security reasons, blocks the user after three continuous unsuccessful login attempts. If you are a retail customer or the authorized representative of a company, the choices are as follows:
- You can call GENIKI Phone Banking (Monday - Friday 08:00-17:00 at 801.11.600.300 or 22.214.171.124) and ask for your access reactivation. Prerequisite is to have an active Phone Banking pin. In case you don not have one, you can issue a Phone Banking pin at any GENIKI Bank Branch.
- You can ask for your access reactivation at any GENIKI Bank branch.
4. The User ID that was given to me upon registration is not easy to remember. Can I change it?
Through the "Profile Administration" category the user can change the initial User ID with one of his choice.
5. In which languages is GENIKI e-Banking available?
GENIKI e-Banking is available in Greek, English and French.
6. I am a GENIKI e-Banking user and I have recently opened an account which I cannot see through GENIKI e-Banking. What can I do?
In order to add new products in the list of products you see and manage through GENIKI e-Banking, choose one of the following options:
- Through the "Profile Administration" category, by choosing the "Add new products" option.
- By submitting your request at any GENIKI Bank branch.
- By calling GENIKI Phone Banking (Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00 at 801.11.600.300 or 126.96.36.199) provided that you have a Phone Banking pin. In case you don not have one, you can issue a Phone Banking pin at any GENIKI Bank branch.
7. Can I send money to other banks, in Greece and abroad?
Currently, through GENIKI e-Banking, you can send money to accounts of banks that are members of DIAS TRANSFER system. Soon, you will also be able to send money abroad.
8. I try to login to GENIKI e-Banking but the following error message is presented: Wrong ID or password.
This message means wrong input in one or both fields. Initially, check if your User ID is the same with the one you were given during your registration at the branch, or if you have changed it, make sure you input your new User ID correctly.
If the User ID is correct, please check if you type your password correctly as it appears on the OTP device through the APPLI 1 mode.
In case you have further questions, please contact GENIKI Phone Banking (Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00 at 801.11.600.300 or 188.8.131.52). In order to do this, you need to have a Phone Banking Pin. If you do not have, you can have one issued at any GENIKI Bank branch.
9. As a corporate user, can I see my accounts and cards along with the company's products?
Such an option is not feasible. The corporate user can only have access to the company's products. You will need to issue new User ID and password as a retail customer in order to have access to your personal accounts and cards.